We are experiencing historic unsettling times with so many people, schools and businesses being impacted by the COVID-19 virus. As a result, we want to do everything we can do support our fellow tennis coaches.
During these difficult times, the US Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) will offer your coaches a 21-day free subscription to our online education library, www.TennisResources.com. This website provides you with thousands of drills, lessons, lesson planners and tennis instruction.
To access your 21-day free subscription, please follow the steps below:
1. Create an account - Click here to create an account
2. Add to cart - add the 21-day free trial to cart and click View Cart
3. Submit your order – click Submit to finish your order
4. Go to www.tennisresources.com
5. Log in using the credentials you’ve created for your new account. The username will automatically be the email you used to create the account. (Note: please allow a few minutes for your account to go into effect).
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you or your coaches in the coming days and months.
Enjoy the content and stay safe! Your support of the USPTA is great appreciated.
John R. Embree
11961 Performance Drive
Orlando, FL 32827
OTCA is ......The junior high school, high school, and college tennis coaches in the state of Ohio are organized under this organization to promote the game of tennis throughout the state. All efforts of the Ohio Tennis Coaches’ Association will be directed toward the development of excellent players, the establishment of high standards in the game, and the encouragement of as many students as possible to participate in tennis.
We are looking for photos, videos, information, etc. to help make our website even better. If you have anything that you would like posted (especially photos), please submit them to Mike McGee at his email below.